Monday, April 16, 2012

Can you hear that noise?


NO? 
 Well that may be because there isn't any! 
I have peace and quiet here in Smithville!
YIPPEE!!!!!!
(doing the happy dance) 
AAAAHHHHH how I have missed my peace and quiet.

Hehehe the boys are back at school today yippeee!
That was the longest school holidays ever. I do love having them home but them home and me studying doesn't mix. Although really I did manage quite well. We just changed our routine and I studied in the afternoon instead of the morning. However we still had a few moments where tensions were raised - like when I couldn't upload the videos and the boys kept coming in to ask me questions   like "Mum can I have an apple". GRRRRR Oh course they can have an apple - I was so frustrated that they could of asked for a family block of chocolate and I would of said yes - just so they would of left me alone (don't tell them that though - cause they will remember it next time I get cranky hehe)
 Anyway here I am sitting quietly just about to start my week 7 studies. I am all prepared and ready and raring to go. I'm sure I will be back with some further reflecting today.
I hope everyone had a good holiday.
Talk soon
x joy  

No comments:

Post a Comment