Tuesday, April 17, 2012

No crazy distractions today

Hello, happy Tuesday to you,
 I hope you are having a great day.
Mine is running along smoothly unlike yesterday. It is just after 11.00am and I have studied all morning and have completed my Prep module for this week including the information literacy unit 3. So now I can move on to either EWU or COIT. I have an assignment due for COIT on Friday so perhaps I should get that one out of the way first before EWU. Although I think I have completed my power point but I may need to just fine tune it a little. 

I got some more results yesterday and this morning for my Prep and Computer skills and got High Distinction in both - whoooo hoooo, very happy girl again here in Smithville (the happy dance was here again). Remember that Computing Assessment that I uploaded wrong and was stressing over - well that was it - and I still got a HD, mind you I only just scrapped in by the hairs on my chiny chin chin (I don't really have hairs on my chin - I just quoted from the Three Little Pigs). I got 86% so I made it by 1% PHEW.  I made a few errors in both but the feedback I received was really good, so I know what I need to work on.
Added note to say I may only of got a Distinction in Computing - I have just noticed a discrepancy in my marking sheet - so I have emailed my Lecturer. I am still a happy girl anyway - cause I thought I had  stuffed up big time so 84% is still way more than I thought I would get.
(still doing the happy dance)
Ok well you have a great day
talk soon
x joy


No comments:

Post a Comment