Thursday, May 17, 2012

Week 11 - the final countdown

Hello and happy Thursday to you, I can't believe how fast these weeks are going? I guess time flies when you are having fun and I can tell you I am having loads of fun!!!!!
This is the second last week (officially) of my very first term at Uni - I can see the light at the end of the tunnel - but I am still enjoying running through the tunnel.
This reminds me of the time that I decided to run through a tunnel up near Bundaberg - called the Bulbunda (I think that is spelt right) anyway - I wanted to walk through it, cause it looked so lovely. But I got the hebby gebbies half way through (there where bats in there) and I ended up running and giggling all the way to the end. And of course my giggles echoed through the tunnel so I am sure it sounded like there where 50 of me (imagine 50 of me hehehe what fun we would have hehehe). Anyway I think I ended up scaring the bats!!!!!!!
 
So (on with the Uni stuff - and stop getting off track) I am currently just finishing up my Prep skills module 11 and 12. I have already submitted Learning portfolio B which is due tomorrow and I  just need to do some reflecting writing and then I am done. I have completed all modules in my computing and just have my final assessment next week to do. Then I have nearly finished my essay for Essay writing skills. I just need to go back over it and change a couple of things then gather all of the Let's go activities (planning activities) together and submit it for marking. So there is definitely a light at the end of the tunnel! 

I must say that I am pleased that this term is over in one respect - although I am sad to be finishing but my health has taken a turn for the worse these last few days and I am well and truly ready for my next operation (booked for 15th June) I have so much swelling - it is very uncomfortable.

Ok well I had planned on getting my reflective writing done but I have waffled on so long that the little people of Smithville will be home any second now. And I haven't got anything ready for afternoon tea - so I am going to hop up and go pop a batch of pikelets on for them. So I will be back shortly to reflect.
talk soon
x joy 

No comments:

Post a Comment