Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Term 2 Begins

Wow can you believe it term 2 already! Today is Wednesday and it has really been my first day of study. I have not been very well after my surgery so while trying to take it easy I have been trying to get back into study at the same time. Easier said than done as I am sooooo tired and sore but anyway enough of the whinging and feeling sorry for myself - I am doing Maths and Biology this term and oooohhhhhh boy have I hit the ground running hehehe (well my brain has anyway - my body is not up to running yet hehehe)

I have downloaded both of the course profiles and this weeks module for biology and have had a brief read of it (while sitting basking in the sun shine) and today I got into my first week of maths. Wow is it getting the brain ticking over - this week it is The study of Mathematics and goes over all of the basic stuff like whole, natural, rational, irrational, decimal, real and prime numbers then onto prime factors, highest common factors, lowest common multiples and fractions. Consequently I got a head ache today with all this extra work that my brain hasn't done in sooooo long hehehe. But believe it or not I am actually having fun hehehe only I bet my hubby doesn't think I am, as he got the sad face today when I got over whelmed with it all. Anyway I feel like I have accomplished something today and tomorrow I plan to finish off this module of Maths and get into Biology - so wish me luck.

We have some lovely friends in town at the moment who used to live here in Blackall so we are off out to dinner tonight. I don't think it will be a late one as I am not up to it, but it will be enjoyable.

Ok well have a great day
talk soon
x joy

ps I forgot to tell you that I got three High Distinctions for last terms courses - what a happy happy girl I am

No comments:

Post a Comment