Friday, February 15, 2013

Who's a happy little vegemite?

Hello and happy Thursday to you,
I am one happy little Vegemite today!
I have just got my end of course test results for Maths
and I got a High Distinction!!!!!
YAY!!!!!!!!
I am so happy and relieved - I really thought I had stuffed up in the test and was expecting only 70%. So how amazed was I to see 85%.
I must say that the excitement that I felt when I got the results was amazing and it made all the stressing and hard work so worth every minute.
 
I have been spending some time thinking over this last week or so about my whole journey so far.
And really it has been hard work - but has been so worthwhile and rewarding. I am so happy that I have had this opportunity to begin study. And although there have been moments when the stress has got high and I have thought that it has all been too hard  - I am so glad that I am doing it. It has certainly enhanced my life and has given me back a spark that I thought has gone out a long time ago.
 
I am eager for the new term to begin and to undertake my Undergraduate Program - how exciting is it to have such a journey ahead of me. I know it will be hard work and I know I will get stressed but I want it. I have begun my prep for the term ahead, downloaded course profiles, set up my study plans, done orientation and started reading my text books.
 
I still have to do some work on juggling family life and study. As sometimes it is hard for the family to remember that I cannot just drop everything and do what needs doing. But we are getting there and I think they do realise just how important this is to me - so generally there is mostly support (just that occasional time when it all gets crazy).
 
Ok well I am off to go do some mothering duties now - I have Benji home sick today from school. Thank goodness it is not a study day as he is watching movies and it is a loud, noisy, boy movie - you know the ones with 'bang, kapow, clank, whack, sirens blarring and all with yelling and screaming. One of those ones that if you turn it down you can't hear what they are saying when they talk but the bangs and explosions are so loud the ricter scale registers them - eeekkkkk (certainly not a noise I like in the house - I do love my peace and quiet).
 
Ok have a great day
talk soon
x joy


No comments:

Post a Comment