Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Year one and STEPS program done and dusted!

Hello and happy Tuesday to you,
Can you believe it?
Year one done and dusted!
WOW
How happy am I!!!!
I cannot believe how fast this year has gone and if I hadn't enrolled in STEPS I would still be sitting here doing all the things I used to do and would still be bored and feeling uninspired.
 
But here I am instead feeling so proud and totally inspired to keep going. I have an excitement inside that is a great feeling.
I finished up all of my responsibilities with STEPS yesterday, completing my exit survey and evaluations and to tell you the truth - I am a little sad - everyone has been so happy and helpful throughout the whole STEPS program - it has been so amazing. I cannot thank everyone enough for all the help that I received and I would certainly recommend the program to anyone wanting to start University studies.
 
So - what now?
Well I have until the 25th Feb before I start my undergrad program and in that time I have to complete my orientation online. Which by the look of it - will all be kinda easy because it is alot of what I covered in  the STEPS prep course.
But otherwise I am planning nothing other than relaxing, mothering, house working, a spot of crafting and some more relaxing. (ohhh guess I should add doing some wifey duties as well - but thought you might think I was being rude - but really I just mean going that extra bit to give Hubby the attention that all men seem to need) Sounds super good to me and just what I need to recover from Maths (hehehehe - it really wasn't that bad - but it just doesn't come naturally to me). So if you are looking for me - more than likely you will find me over at my crafty blog
where I will be crafting up a storm hehehehe I wish anyway!
 
Well you enjoy what ever it is you are doing
we will talk again soon
x joy


No comments:

Post a Comment